The Lyme Controversy
- Conflicts of Interest in Lyme Disease: Laboratory Testing, Vaccination, and Treatment Guidelines — Lyme Disease Association, Inc., 2001;
- A Medical Conference Would Help Close The Rift — Hartford Courant, September 24, 2006; Steven Phillips, MD
- Retraction of The clinical assessment, treatment, and prevention of Lyme disease, human granulocytic anaplasmosis, and babesiosis: Clinical practice guidelines by the Infectious Diseases Society of America., Raphael Stricker, MD
- Medical Revisionists Threaten Effective Lyme Treatment — Hartford Courant, July 31, 2006
- Lyme patients say they're losing the one who will treat them — Austin-American Statesman, March 30, 2006
- The Lyme Conspiracy by Joseph J. Burrascano, Jr., M.D. Reprinted from Senate Committee Hearing on Lyme Disease, August 5, 1993
- Two Standards of Care by Lorraine Johnson, MBA, J.D.
- Lyme Disease: The Quest for Magic Bullets (PDF) by Raphael B. Stricker, Andrew Lautin, Joseph J. Burrascano, Chemotherapy 2006; 52:53-5.
Used with permission. Article © copyright S. Karger AG. Any further use or distribution of this article requires written permission from S. Karger AG.
- Lyme disease: point/counterpoint (PDF) by Raphael B. Stricker, Andrew Lautin, Joseph J. Burrascano